Dosing pumps ensure accuracy and containment in chemical metering
The Qdos™ range of peristaltic chemical metering and dosing pumps cut costs through higher precision metering, with an accuracy of ±1% and repeatability of ±0.5% in dosing.
Qdos metering and dosing pumps minimise chemical consumption for applications in water and wastewater treatment, industrial process fluids, industrial effluent, mining and mineral processing, and for chemical applications in food and beverage.
Industry leading ReNu and CWT pumphead technology is at the core of the Qdos pump. This ensures the delivery of accurate and repeatable flow for fluids of wide ranging viscosities.
ReNu and CWT pumpheads provide accurate, linear and repeatable low pulse flow under varying process conditions.
Diaphragm metering pumps require high maintenance ancillaries to function. Qdos peristaltic chemical metering and dosing pumps eliminate this equipment while maintaining accurate, linear and repeatable metering for all process conditions.
Qdos metering and dosing pumps have a wide range of communication and connection options (PROFIBUS, EtherNet/IP™ and PROFINET).
There are six pumps in the Qdos range—20, 30, 60, 120, CWT and H-FLO—to meet your chemical metering and dosing requirements.
- Mining reagents
Features and benefits
- Cuts chemical cost through higher accuracy metering (±1%)
- Simple drop-in installation eliminates ancillary equipment
- Simple maintenance with single, no-tools, component replacement
- Valveless design of pump reduces the possibility of pump blockages from fluids such as ferric chloride
- Ability to run dry (and can also handle gaseous fluids such as sodium hypochlorite)
- Suction lift of up to 9 m means the Qdos range is ideal for sampling applications
- No backpressure valves, pulsation dampener, degassing valves, foot valves, strainers or float switches
|Flow rate (mL/min)
|Fluid contact material
|0.1 - 333
|SEBS or PU
|0.1 - 500
|Santoprene or SEBS
|0.1 - 500
|0.1 - 1000
|Santoprene, SEBS or PU
|0.1 – 2,000
|2 – 10,000
|Santoprene or SEBS
|*pressure capability is dependent on chosen pumphead
Introducing our latest pump to the range, Qdos H-FLO is designed specifically for higher flow rates up to 600 L/hr.
- Offering flowrates up to 600 L/h and pressure capability up to 7 bar
- Patented RFID detected feature ensures correct pumphead is fitted, providing process security and improves safety
- Revolution counter for pumphead service maintenance
- Leak detection and fluid containment prevent spills and chemical exposure upon pumphead expiry
- Network integration, control and communication options include EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and PROFIBUS for easy integration with SCADA / PLC
- One common pump drive with several pumphead options for changing process conditions and chemistries
Featured case study
Qdos 60 PU peristaltic pump doses polymer for three years without leaks or downtime
A Qdos 60 PU peristaltic pump completed three years of maintenance-free operation in May 2023 without any messy leaks of polymer in a trial at the City of Oak Ridge water treatment plant in Tennessee, United States.
The prototype Qdos 60 PU peristaltic pump with ReNu PU pumphead is dosing polyaluminium chloride at Oak Ridge. The Qdos 60 PU pumphead has provided efficient, safe, leak-fee and reliable polymer metering.
This webinar looks at dosing chemicals in industrial and utility water treatment systems. With...