Pumping fruit juices and concentrates poses a number of process challenges, particularly where there are issues of acidity and high viscosity, which in turn can make pumping (and unloading from tankers) slow and prone to noise caused by cavitation.
The Certa range of pumps has EHEDG Type EL Class 1 Aseptic classification and can be sterilised without dead spots where bacteria could grow.
- No cavitation or associated noise issues
- Reduced unloading times
- Low shear and smooth laminar flow
- High transfer rates
- Product integrity is maintained
- System shocks eliminated
- Low maintenance requirements/costs
- High volume juice decanting
- Juice concentrate application
Products by brand
View our MasoSine process pumps used in the food and beverage sector
Peristaltic process pumps for use in food and beverage processes
View Bredel hose pumps for use in food and beverage processes
PTFE hoses for food and beverage processes