Paints and pigments are difficult to handle and can cause premature wear and pump failure. Watson-Marlow peristaltic pumps provide significant advantages through:
- Total product containment
- Resistance to abrasive wear
- Self-priming and dry running
- Superior product handling, accuracy and repeatability
- Long pump life and reliability
Our positive displacement pumps have no seals, valves, diaphragms, rotors, stators or pistons to leak, clog or corrode. They are virtually maintenance free, drastically reducing downtime and maintenance costs compared to other pumps. Colour and mixture quality is ensured by a true positive displacement action and accuracy and repeatability up to ±0.5%.